Light leakage, or light bleeding, is a difficult issue to address in relation to real-time rendering. Here are some steps you can take to improve the behavior:
- Increase the thickness of the corresponding geometry, and make sure that all of your walls and ceilings have a thickness in general and intersect at the corners
- Create a second non-transparent wall behind the affected wall • Reduce the size of the ground plane in your project, if it is very large
- Reduce the amount of clouds being used, as more clouds scattering the light may lead to more light bleeding
- Use Enscape's Skybox feature, which has the same effect as reducing the amount of clouds in your project
- Review our Forum article on the topic for more tips
Unfortunately, none of these suggestions will help you to remove this behavior completely, but they can help improve it.